1. In life, nothing is written, we must fight for our dreams.
2. There is no need to venerate or idolize any political figure, they are employees that we the citizens hire to work in our favor, and our taxes pay them, they are not gods or demigods.
3. Eating properly contributes to a long life, free of many illnesses.
4. Meditate or pray at least once a day nourishes the soul.
5. Never give an opinion about the others' body and especially not to denigrate it.
6. Criticism is welcome as long as it is constructive and given out of love.
7. Going to therapy helps to understand yourself and to make your life more pleasant.
8. We all have suffered or will suffer at some point in our lives and it is not necessary that others know about it, that is why we must be kind.
9. Just because someone is good at something and the other is not, does not make the other person a fool. There are multiple types of intelligence.
10. Stop underestimating yourself, you can do that and more although you go slowly.
11. It is not necessary to be positive all the time, positivity can also be toxic, give yourself permission to get angry or feel bad.
12. It's okay not to be okay.
13. Stay out of the parenting of a child that is not yours, even if you are the child's grandparent. Unasked advice is never a good thing.
14. Exercising is important to be in harmony. When we train our body releases important hormones: dopamine, serotonin and oxytocin.
15. You don't have to exercise just to be in shape, or go exclusively to the gym; there are plenty of ways to exercise, practice the one that makes you really happy.
16. Everything in measure, nothing in excess.
17. Do not self-medicate. Buy life insurance and medical insurance. Take into consideration your retirement plan.
18. Deconstruct yourself whenever you can. What you believed yesterday has probably changed today.
19. Hug often.
20. Laugh, cry, play.
21. Occasionally talk with children or the elderly, their stories are a world apart.
22. Walk. Read. Watch content that inspires you or makes you feel something, even fear.
23. If you feel overwhelmed, breathe. Everything will pass.
24. Listen to whatever music you feel like listening to, it doesn't matter if others don't like it. If they don't like it, it's their problem, not yours.
25. Watch your words. Anything you say can be used against you.
26. Remember that what you say says more about you than about the person you say it to.
27. Put on your sweater, dress nice, wear your clothes, every day is a good occasion.
28. Eat that slice of pie. Buy yourself that video game. Pamper yourself. Take yourself more seriously.
We'll live once, what are you waiting for?